Instant Turf Prices:
3.7m Wide, Minimum Order of 5 Meters AUSTRALIAN MADE INSTANT TURF
PRODUCT USES & DESCRIPTION
The urban Relax 40 synthetic turf is a very natural fresh looking product. Providing great durability with comfort using state of the art Polyethylene multifilament yarn. The UV protected turf will outlast harsh weather conditions and allow for a hassle free lawn which does not require mowing or watering.
» Click here to find out more about the uses of our quality instant turf.
- Total Product Weight: 2556 g/m2
- Guarantee: 7 Years
- Type: 100% homo-polymer, polyethylene, polypropylene and UV protected synthetic grass
- Dtex1: 8,800 decitex mono filament
- Dtex2: 4,800 decitex KDK mono filament
- Colours Available: Multi fresh green and tan
INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
- Seams to be secured with approved tape and adhesive. Lazy Lawns Deluxe should be installed in accordance with the product’s installation guide.
- Lazy Lawns artificial lawns require maintenance in accordance with the products maintenance guide. Details are available on request.
- Pile Weight: 1615 g/m2
- Pile Height: 40 mm
- Total Pile Length: 87 mm
- Stitch Rate: 130 per metre
- Stitches: 13,600 per m2
- Tufts: 27,300 per m2
- Machine Gauge: 3/8″
- Sand Type: Washed and dried silica sand or if budget permits 7C
- Rubber Type: N/A
- Sand Size/Range: 0.3mm 0.1mm
- Rubber Size/Range: N/A
- Sand Infill Weight: Approx. 12-15kg/m2
- Rubber Infill Weight: 2-3kg/m2
- Total Infill Height: Approx. 10mm
- Primary Backing: 100% Woven Polypropylene, U.V. Protected 141 gms
- Secondary Backing: Maximum Water Resistant and Ultra Bonding Strength Latex
- Width: 3.71m
- Shipping Weight (LM): 9.5kg
Our instant turf products are available for purchase in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart and throughout Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and South Australia.
» Click here for more information about our affordable instant turf.